Spoilers - Kylo Ren and his mask

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
As you can guess.. i really loved it.

I loved Kylo Ren. His story was great.

Right from the off, he was trying to present this dark lord persona, but in the first scene Max VS and Poe just dismiss him. He does show jedi powers, the freezing laser bolt is freakin awesome. But Kylo is not what he wants to be. He's conflicted with the light.

SO, I wonder what happened. Han Solo was clearly not a good father.. that messed up little Ben. Luke Skywalker couldnt fix it or control him. I wonder if the knights of Ren acquired him with Snoke and they showed him the way of his grandfather. Now he's trying to ensure he fulfils the destiny his uncle didnt. With Luke being the product of the one who bought balance to the force maybe Luke has dark and light side abilities..

The mask. Poe makes reference to it, as does Rey. He does all his bad stuff behind the mask, but his most hideous deed is without the mask as he ends his conflict and kills his father. Is Leia reacting to Han, or is she reacting to Kylo rejecting that light she talked about that was in him.

I dont think we'll see the mask in Episode 8. I think that was his first step completed to the dark side and now under snoke he'll become powerful.

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
I thought Ren was really good...especially behind the mask...I actually liked the voice too...and with his new wounds, he'll obviously have a few more nuts 'n bolts put here 'n there...perhaps not quite more machine than man yet though...but I hope the helmet (if he's still got it!) returns...his character could become the face of the dark side for EVIII+EIX, or go in another direction...either way...he's off to a good start.

Joe

Grand Master
I really hope the mask is brought back, it's what makes his character so cool. Without it, it's just a bloke with big ears and long hair...and if that's ok with people then they might as well have cast Andy from Cbeebies!

IZh1wfit.jpg

:lol:

Ren is obviously trying to imitate Vader by wearing one and wants to follow in his footsteps so I would imagine we will see the mask again (or perhaps a new version).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom