Viii story

mcfly2727

So. Lots of speculative banter but a few things we can take. YouTube Disney video game with Kylo saying face me cousin! (20 min 30 secs) feels like a whopper of a hint and would Disney let that happen if false? I'm unsure but what we could be missing is the super twist isn't going to be finding out she is Luke's daughter...this is just to side track us while they whammo something else to us blindsided...talk of new big female lead points to Reys mother but what of Phasma and who else could they throw in?
One thing is for sure if Rey is Luke's daughter, it'll be a huge letdown, far too obvious so let's all think more left field!
Im hoping Leia will go all Jedi on us. I'd the Skywalker twins were all that was left, don't you think Like would push her to train? Plus if you were Leia - would you really say no? So what if she is with Han...there are no Jedi left and she is as powerful as Luke...
Watching her lightsaber duel would be as big as us seeing Yoda kick ass in episode ii...

As for the real hidden twist, let's look beyond Rey and Luke people!

Leemcl

Jedi Master
I listened to the video game walk through and I did not hear Cousin. Reading the comments it appears to be "Curses"

"Face me ( hit by the barrel ) Curses"

I think episode 8 will be a large portion flash back, maybe similar in structure to Godfather 2 even with a 60/40 split.

Either way, looking forward to it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom