There are some absolute nutjobs over on RS

Joe

Grand Master
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1125179-2/#post19728948

Disney is all about the money and nothing else . Was it really necessary to include that nut bag screaming attempting to imitate hitler and to top it off all the stormtroopers are giving the nazi salute . All I want to do is take my kids to watch a movie , I don't want to explain to them nazis etcetera , Disney you lost me , the film was enjoyable but in a galaxy far far away there is no need to imitate history here on planet earth .

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Hehe Joe, a bit OTT but he does have a point. I think they did take influence from Hitler and the SS though and i stated that a while ago. The costumes etc make that blatantly obvious mate :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
It was more him having to explain to his kids about nazis! haha! I really doubt anyone had to explain anything relating to Nazi's/Hitler during that part of the film to their kids..unless they said something like "wow those guys look like nazi's" right in front of them LOL

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
What a plank. Yes, the parallel is obvious but unless the kid said "Wow, Dad, that all looks like it echoes a dark period of mid 20th century history that I'm completely unaware of" I really don't as how he "had" to explain anything.

And even if he did, so what? Scared of educating his lad?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Joe said:
It was more him having to explain to his kids about nazis! haha! I really doubt anyone had to explain anything relating to Nazi's/Hitler during that part of the film to their kids..unless they said something like "wow those guys look like nazi's" right in front of them LOL

I do think he has a point though as you really do want to forget all about the Nazis and what they did under Hitlers rule…..I mean it's not like it could ever happen again :roll:

Ian

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Yes that's defiantly the right thing to do
If we all pretend it never happened then we can all live happy lives
Bad Bad Disney for letting that happen

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Will I agree that it's obviously linked to Nuremberg rallies of 1936, every other dictatorship does the same ****. Even outside of white man world.

stormcab

Sith Lord
_Lee_ said:
Hehe Joe, a bit OTT but he does have a point. I think they did take influence from Hitler and the SS though and i stated that a while ago. The costumes etc make that blatantly obvious mate :lol:

"think" lol. One word - STORMTROOPERS :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom