TFA comic book-spoiler.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Just finished reading TFA graphic novel. Seems as though Shara Bey and Kes are Poe Damerons parents. It also leading me to beleive that Shara MAY be the mother of Rey, obviously at a later date. The fact that Luke gave her a 'Force Tree' from the Jedi Temple, of which only 2 exist ( he took the other). He also tells her at one point to "search her feelings" which implies to me she may be force sensitive, and maybe thats what he means. Im thinking that maybe, somewhere down the line that Kes passes away and her and Luke get their jiggy on and Rey comes along. I also think that Shara is assasinated by FO at a later date for her role in stealing back the force trees (disguised as imperial), something which Snoke could have seen and ordered her murder as punishment

Kylo turns and Luke feels its his fault, and he gives Rey to a relative/friend on Jakku before he dissapears. He does this in the same way as him and Leia were hidden from the Empire after ROTS.

So my take? Poe is Reys half brother and Shara and Luke are her parents.

Bizarre i know, but possible. And as Marvels new comics are canon its an interesting theory...

Leemcl

Jedi Master
A good theory. In the novel there is a hint of romance between Rey & Poe. Which is possibly hinting the Bromance Leia once had too ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom