I got a baaaad feeling about this ...

lejackal

Grand Master
I think they should go for someone late 20's to early 30's.......Solo isn't supposed to have had an easy life and be all fresh faced even 10 years before ANH

_Lee_

Sith Lord
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4

This is the guy who should get it....look at his other vids too.

lejackal

Grand Master
_Lee_ said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4

This is the guy who should get it....look at his other vids too.

I really wanted that to be a Francis video :lol:

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I think everyone has a bad feeling about this.

I loved The Force Awakens and am really looking forward to Rogue One and Ep VIII, but the thought of a young Han Solo movie troubles me. Feels like Disney's first mis-step.

For one thing you are breaking the continuity of the saga by having a different actor in the role, but more importantly this new actor has to follow Harrison Ford - talk about impossibly big boots to fill.

Im kinda hoping Disney will think better of it and change their minds. Now 'Kenobi' with Ewan being a badass in the Jungland Wastes I could get behind...

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Whilst Han has a potentially great past to explore, it's hard to imagine that character being played by anyone else, even set a decade before ANH.
Interactions with Bounty Hunters, Lando, and Jabba could make for great entertainment, but it's a tough one filling Harrison's shoes.

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Im kinda hoping Disney will think better of it and change their minds. Now 'Kenobi' with Ewan being a badass in the Jungland Wastes I could get behind...

Defintely something with Kenobi like the Sideshow figurine.
8d4110d1ed66ed9f7c882495b865b5e2.jpg

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Damn Kylo for killing his father... :lol: Well, you know, Disney and big money go together like day and night, maybe they will kill the franchise after all.... 8) Meditate on this I will... :D

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I think this would work well as an animated series but that's it.

The problem most folk will have with it is Harrison Ford is Han Solo to SW fans so it'd almost be a poisoned chalice to any actor who gets the part.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm open minded about this, I mean do you really wont to die not seeing Han Solo do the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs? :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
And presumably him winning the Falcon from a certain smooth talking gambler.........so who would do for a young Lando?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom