Possibility of Anakin return.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I think Anakin will return as a jedi spirit to provide guidance in the last 2 movies. Just a nagging feeling. Perhaps we havent seen the last of Hayden....
Thoughs??

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Personally ( and my thoughts on the prequels aside ) the one thing that gave me the shits the most about the changes GL made to the original trilogy was putting Hayden Christensen's image in as a the Jedi spirit at the end of ROTJ. Why? Obi Wan didn't revert to an image of his younger self as a spirit? It just reeked of a change based on promoting the prequels than it did to add anything to the story. If they cast Hayden as the spirit of Anakin in the new films I'll be hugely disappointed and then I'll have to wait for Harmy to make it right :lol:

CaptainAntilles

Padawan
_Lee_ said:
I think Anakin will return as a jedi spirit to provide guidance in the last 2 movies. Just a nagging feeling. Perhaps we havent seen the last of Hayden....
Thoughs??

id almost rather see jar jar binks return than hayden

indianawars

Sith Lord
I've seen a few images of concept art they were going to use in TFA with the ghost of Anakin conflicted with Vader... Sound interesting - Personally, I quite like the idea.

[youtube]TsM8_4QskO0[/youtube]

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I like the idea of all the Jedi spirits returning and don't worry about any PT stuff being in the next two, as Disney realise how hated they are and how much it could damage the new triology. I have a feeling they almost don't exist as far as Disney are concerned.

sith-smith

Grand Master
CaptainAntilles said:
_Lee_ said:
Thoughs??

That's an equal scary thought!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
sith-smith said:
CaptainAntilles said:
_Lee_ said:
Thoughs??

That's an equal scary thought!

Meesa sad, big daddy-o...
JJB.jpg

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Word is that Darth Vader in Rogue One is being played by Spencer Wilding, who has been the 'go to' guy for several years whenever Dr Who needs to cast a big tall alien role. I really didn't much enjoy Clones or Sith and a part of that was because Hayden was such a damp squib, so I hope he goes nowhere near Star Wars movies again!

8163978_f520.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom