Rogue one *full trailer* released (SPOILERS)

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
Just released.....It's time to get our first full look at "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. :D

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rogue-star-wars-story-teaser-trailer-debuts-gma/story?id=38199240

BlueDog

Sith Lord
I look forward to talking with you again on FB at 2am on the 14th of December Grant :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes please mate- what mad times we fans are living in. :)

Episode VII blu Ray next week. Great end of season to Rebels. Crazy times.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
WOW!!!!! at the trailer. i am really looking forward to this. Looks really OT!!!!

Grant_C said:
It will be better than ESB

Grant, you need help..... :D :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
So this appears to be Episode 3 and a half from what I can tell, the prelude to A New Hope.

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Ok... after watching that I am more hyped than Force Awakens... I need to calm down for six months.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Wow looks fantastic, more excited than TFA. Proper Stormtroopers! I wonder if they might shoe horn in a CGI Leia somewhere?

jayums

Jedi Master
I loved the Force Awakens. It just felt like a Star Wars movie, and didn't feel like it took itself ever so seriously. It was always going to upset a lot of prequel and expanded universe fans, a lot of whom didn't seem to grasp that it was going to be a family film in the spirit of the original, not a fan boy fest bogged down in space politics and plagueis fan theory.

This film looks darker - and amazingly it feels even more like the original trilogy with the storm troopers and star destroyers etc. Properly can't wait!!! Saw the force awakens at Norwich IMAX at midnight and the Star Wars Norwich fan club were there in full costume, inc. stormies, jawas, R2 - it was brilliant :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom