It's here!!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I just this week got new BT tv and broadband having moved, and discovered The Force Awakens is available already! I just bought it and will be watching later. There's loads of extras and I'm watching the making of docu right now - it's the bollocks. Massively excited, feel like I did in December :D

sith-smith

Grand Master
I'm hoping all the extras really add something to the purchase.

I tend to watch the making of doc on the OT DVD set more than the films! :D

Robstyley

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:

I don't know what extras we'll get with the DVD and Blu-Ray but if it's the same as what BT are selling with it it's good. I've only watched the main making of, it's just over an hour and well worth a look, I really enjoyed it. There's that and loads of other little featurettes like - building BB8, one about the creatures, the music etc. I love that fourth disc on the OT DVD, it's brilliant, watch it all the time.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
sith-smith said:

I don't know what extras we'll get with the DVD and Blu-Ray but if it's the same as what BT are selling with it it's good. I've only watched the main making of, it's just over an hour and well worth a look, I really enjoyed it. There's that and loads of other little featurettes like - building BB8, one about the creatures, the music etc. I love that fourth disc on the OT DVD, it's brilliant, watch it all the time.

It's the same extras on the DVD/Blu-Ray although I picked one up from Target here in the States and it has an extra 20 minutes of interviews that are downloadable. I've yet to look at them but thought I may as well get the version with the most fluff on it. :D

Ian

CaptainAntilles

Padawan
just picked myself up a copy . im in the minority that wasnt blown away by it 1st time round so lets see if that changes after another couple of viewings

x-pack

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
sith-smith said:

Is that Empire of Dreams. I was telling someone about that at weekend. The best SW doc out there IMO

x-pack

Grand Master
Has anyone picked up a copy from Tesco? I'm wondering if the one they sell has the extras on, or does every copy have the extras on? Haven't looked yet.

sith-smith

Grand Master
x-pack said:
Robstyley said:
sith-smith said:

Is that Empire of Dreams. I was telling someone about that at weekend. The best SW doc out there IMO

Yep, that's the one. Love it!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
x-pack said:
Has anyone picked up a copy from Tesco? I'm wondering if the one they sell has the extras on, or does every copy have the extras on? Haven't looked yet.

Blu-ray?
I got one from tesco and it's loaded with extras.

afsupplies

Padawan
Spookedhippie said:
Empire of dreams I rewatch again and again, it's worth getting the original did release just for that!
If for some strange reason anyone hasn't got it and has sky movies it's on the Sky Movies Star Wars quite regularly. Well worth a watch.

Darth81

Bought the Blu Ray yesterday, the extras are brilliant but there isn't any trailers or tv spots which is a bit disapointing.

x-pack

Grand Master
tobedesu said:
x-pack said:

Blu-ray?
I got one from tesco and it's loaded with extras.

Cool. Might pick that one up when i get paid :)

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Anyone else notice the standard Dvd has no extras what so ever? Bit annoying. And no option for a digital download like most modern dvds! The other dvd releases were full of extras. In a world where pirating is so rife, you would think Disney would offer more incentive to buy the genuine article.

That said, watched the movie last night with the missus and we loved it. I didnt think it was as good as when we watched it in the cinema, but still a good addition!

grinchy

Sith Lord
loved the bluray, i'd bet we will get another version before Christmas with more extras and 3d to, if past releases are anything to go by lucas wasn't shy about double dipping so i'm guessing Disney won't be either

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom