Empire Strikes Back VHS covers...

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Picked this up locally this morning...really like the Artwork on these covers...couple more variations on the way.
IMG_20160501_192629.jpg

Looks great alongside the other Artwork cover :D
IMG_20160501_192644.jpg

Growing ESB collection....
IMG_20160501_192702.jpg

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Awesome covers Jeff, have to agree the first one is my favourite Empire Artwork.

I recently picked up an Aussie Daybill theatre poster with the same image. They really got the composition right on the old posters.

$_57 (1).JPG

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I also love this picture. Actually it was (also) a cover on a Dutch book telling the story of The Empire Strikes Back. This book contained some full color pictures from the movie. I bought it as a kid in a supermarket with discount. Very happy I was at that time, still very happy owning this book from my childhood :D
TESB.jpeg

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Mr. Tie said:
I also love this picture. Actually it was (also) a cover on a Dutch book telling the story of The Empire Strikes Back. This book contained some full color pictures from the movie. I bought it as a kid in a supermarket with discount. Very happy I was at that time, still very happy owning this book from my childhood :D TESB.jpeg
That was the cover for the first UK VHS Widescreen release - it's definitely my favourite!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Those are cool!

Over the years I've picked up several version of the films. Never stopped to consider the different artwork!

yoda

Sith Lord
They bring back some good memories on the vhs :) sitting with the brothers and sister.

poncho

Grand Master
i love the blue background ESB cover

i rented this VHS with this cover montly from a local newagents. happy days.

there was something magical about choosing a VHS to rent. none of this on demand malarky :roll:

Empire_VHS.jpg

this is the jedi one they had
Jedi_VHS.jpg

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
They're well cool Jeff, brings back memories. Ive had a couple of them years ago, shame, I kind of wish now I'd kept one of the VHS trilogys I had.

Thanks man, hopefully have a couple of nice additions soon! Straying into a bit of a side focus with these :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom