How will ROGUE ONE end ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
So how do you guys think ROGUE ONE will end ?

I think it could be cool if it end just as episode IV starts with the Devastator hunting Tantive IV 8)

sith-smith

Grand Master
When is it set in relation to ANH?

Is it running alongside or is it days/months/years before and will end before the events of ANH happen?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm sure it must be days, if it's about getting the plans for the Death Star. Would be cool if it ended with R2 being given the plans or something along those lines.

Very excited about this film. :p

lejackal

Grand Master
My money is it's set in the 6 months or so preceding A New Hope and it will finish with the droids being handed over to Captain Antilles

Palifan

Sith Lord
Badly looking at this :?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/31/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-rumored-to-undergo-4-weeks-of-reshoots

Ian

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/31/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-rumored-to-undergo-4-weeks-of-reshoots

Ian

Thanks for the link, I did not know all this. Looks like disney is not happy with the work.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I'm sure it must be days, if it's about getting the plans for the Death Star. Would be cool if it ended with R2 being given the plans or something along those lines.

Very excited about this film. :p

I am sure we will see r2-d2 get the plans :D

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Palifan said:

Ian

This article about ROGUE ONE requiring reshoots is doing the rounds at the moment, but there are some important caveats. Firstly is that the source of this story originated with Emily Smith from 'Page Six', which is a muck raking and poorly regarded tittle tattle column. Secondly it claims that the movie has not tested well with the public, but other sources categorically state that no test screening have yet taken place. Thirdly it fails to mention that THE FORCE AWAKENS had reshoots and pick up shots at this same stage in its production, so it seems likely they were scheduled from the start.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Palifan said:

Ian

This article about ROGUE ONE requiring reshoots is doing the rounds at the moment, but there are some important caveats. Firstly is that the source of this story originated with Emily Smith from 'Page Six', which is a muck raking and poorly regarded tittle tattle column. Secondly it claims that the movie has not tested well with the public, but other sources categorically state that no test screening have yet taken place. Thirdly it fails to mention that THE FORCE AWAKENS had reshoots and pick up shots at this same stage in its production, so it seems likely they were scheduled from the start.

It sounds to me that the tone maybe a little to dark for what Disney was hoping for and although re-shoots are normally worked into the schedule on any film production, 4 weeks does sound like quite a lot. I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash but I'll ask my friend with ILM connections about it to see what the general view is.

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
No real news although it did sound like the people working on the film really liked how it was but I guess the Disney want to get the most return for their buck and are probably trying to lighten it somewhat.

TFA had 3 weeks of re-shoots so maybe 4 for this isn't to bad and who knows if it'll make the film much better. It's interesting that the comic adaption was pulled recently which does make you think that there are going to be some significant changes to the story. Only time will tell and they've already got my money :lol:

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom