Hahn solo isnt dead is my theory next film

I'v done some screenwriting and it"s just my thoery that hahn solo isn't dead.

I recon in next film what we might see happen is hahn solo falling after being sabered, but robots will put him back to health like empire strikes back.

Just a thoery of mine

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
And then he fell about a mile into the core of a planet which subsequently exploded?

I'm not sure which story is more far fetched, this or your target price for a handful of beaters. Oh and for a screenwriter, you have an atrocious grasp of the English language.

Clarkspie&chips said:
And then he fell about a mile into the core of a planet which subsequently exploded?

I'm not sure which story is more far fetched, this or your target price for a handful of beaters. Oh and for a screenwriter, you have an atrocious grasp of the English language.

Yeah grammer not the best " i get my screeplays edited by a very patient editor"

A long time a go in a galaxy far far away
there were many forums , they tried but failed
as star wars forum with the help of the rebels is the one that stayed.

thier keen iterlect of the members, like the force awakens that never surrendered
star wars forum.co.uk hit the other forums where it hurts
try beating us in google search.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I'd like to see someone put this theory to Harrison Ford, he would probably hit them. He wanted out after Jedi and only agreed to do TFA if they killed him of. He's doing another Indiana Jones though, he will be 79 when it's released. :shock:

decipher28

Padawan
two dubious threads now from this new member

his next thread somewhere else i suckered these guys over on the swfuk boards

TROLL

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Starwarscollection said:
I'v done some screenwriting and it"s just my thoery that hahn solo isn't dead.

I recon in next film what we might see happen is hahn solo falling after being sabered, but robots will put him back to health like empire strikes back.

Just a thoery of mine

This is my theory and I've been bandying it about for months. ESB had the big Vader is my daddy reveal. So Ep8 has the Hans not dead shocker.
He fell down a Bespin style side vent, was picked up by Lando, and the new model 2-1b and bacta tank, can fix, well, anything...

:lol:

Jason

sith-smith

Grand Master
In my heart I really don't want Han to be dead.

But I think him being alive would be a very bad storyline and move for Disney to take!

Just think....EP8 will tell us it was all a dream...Dallas style!! :shock:

yoda

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:

But I think him being alive would be a very bad storyline and move for Disney to take!

Dallas! Is that the whole JR thing god I remember that on tv :) I always see t shirts 'I shot JR' could someone put this to bed for me. Who the hell did shoot JR was it Bobby?

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
yoda said:
sith-smith said:

Dallas! Is that the whole JR thing god I remember that on tv :) I always see t shirts 'I shot JR' could someone put this to bed for me. Who the hell did shoot JR was it Bobby?
It was Kristin Shepard... :roll:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Anyway, the dream scene was with Bobby, nothing to do with J.R.

Star Wars fans discussing Dallas...what on earth has happened to this forum? :eek:

yoda

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:

Star Wars fans discussing Dallas...what on earth has happened to this forum? :eek:

I know :lol: I would love to have heard that guys other theories about TFA but he's now banned :roll:

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
sith-smith said:

StarDallas.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
He's as dead as ...dead. Our ten year old would like that to be a lie but I fear he's a proper gonna

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom