New trailer for "Star Wars Rogue One" will be released on July 15 2016

Should Darth Vader be in the new "Rogue One" trailer?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
The new trailer will be three minutes long and will be aired on ABC during a special titled "Secrets of the Force Awakens."

The question on everybody's minds: "how the hell did the Rebel Alliance get their hands on the Death Star plans?"

Everyone excited to find out how on December 16th 2016 ?? :D

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
That 'Secrets Of The Force Awakens' program is airing at 8pm US time on Friday...

I strongly suspect that the trailer will be 'old news' by then! :D It will be revealed at 4pm (GMT) in London Celebration at the Rogue One panel and judging by the release of TFA trailers will probably go live on starwars.com at the same time or very soon after.

The last trailer for me was very good but not perfect - 8 out of 10. I'm really hoping this one knocks my socks off!

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Okay... it was a 'sizzle reel' rather than a trailer. Some footage but more like a 'making of' showreel with behind the scenes footage.

Happy that they seem to have put in a lot of effort with practical sets and fx - but still hard to get a handle on the feel of the movie or the characters.

I heard the trailer was shown in the hall but not live streamed, anyone there can confirm?

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'm thinking that the real trailer is the one that's going to air here in the states at 8pm tonight. Not sure if that's eastern or pacific time as there's 3 hours difference in them (which means either 5 or 8 hours difference in the UK with the UK time being ahead).

I'll keep an eye on it later tonight and maybe you'll have something nice to look at on Saturday morning. :D

Ian

decipher28

Padawan
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
I heard the trailer was shown in the hall but not live streamed, anyone there can confirm?

Although i wasn't there it has been confirmed that the audience present at celebration did get to witness a new trailer.Various people have described the footage.Some people managed to sneakly film it and upload to youtube but it gets pulled down almost as soon as they go up.

really want to see it heard vader makes a shadowy appearance at the end.

decipher28

Padawan
here is the leaked trailer poor quality,very blurry,filmed on side angle.

https://twitter.com/Clankity/status/754087282685124608

decipher28

Padawan
slightly better leaked celebration clip in that it is the right orientation compared to other clip i linked too.Still out of focus and bad quality

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH54ypqgR4a/

Latest posts

Top Bottom