The Force Awakens 3D Blu Ray Collectors Edition

Leemcl

Jedi Master
To be released on November 15th. 4 Disc collectors edition in special packaging with brand new features.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=19607

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
db94 said:
Shame they couldn't get the box art correct - Rey is holding the ESB saber :D

I thought it looked off...

Does anyone know how these things work? I don't have a 3D TV, but I guess that is for the film disc anyway?
Is the extra content only available if you have a 3D TV? As in, is all the extra extras are in 3D?

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I guess the cover is a homage to Tim Reamer's artwork for the ROTJ advance poster...

return_of_the_jedi_ver1.jpg

avco_3d_pack_shot.jpg

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
SAVORY100 said:
db94 said:
Shame they couldn't get the box art correct - Rey is holding the ESB saber :D

I thought it looked off...

Does anyone know how these things work? I don't have a 3D TV, but I guess that is for the film disc anyway?
Is the extra content only available if you have a 3D TV? As in, is all the extra extras are in 3D?

There is a disc with the movie in 3D and a disc with it in normal. All the extras as normal 2D.

I actually got rid of my 3D tv recently and shipped in a 4K one, so would've preferred they'd released it in 4K!

Most interested by the deleted scenes. The previous deleted scenes were somewhat disappointing but it would be cool to see whether an 'extended edition' might be viable for a fan editor by adding these new ones back in.

Jez

Sith Lord
Will be buying it. I only saw it the once in 3D at the cinema and didn't know what to think. The only real in your face 3D i could remember was Ray shoving her stick/pole/staff into the net of her speeder. I generally prefer the 3D to have the depth rather than stand out stuff. Anyway, i love watching Avatar in 3D on my TV so i'm looking forward to seeing exactly how this looks whilst i know the film so much better now.
Such a swiz though that they have deliberately staggered it again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom