Star Wars/Trek question

yoda

Sith Lord
Guys I have bought the Star Trek box set of originals.
I was never into Trek but decided to give it a go.
After watching a few it's ok but it doesn't hold a patch against Star Wars imo.
Any way I was into a few the other night and having a few beers when I thought I spotted the same dude in Star Trek thats also in Star Wars.
Maybe this is old news to most here? Has anyone spotted him? Is it the same creature/weirdo hanging around?
The suspect is in the cantina looking over at Luke as he walks in, hes smiling with bad ass horns on his head!
Then in Trek 3 it looks like it's him again minus the horns! Only this time he's giving Bones advice inside a bar drinking space juice while Bones has somehow got Spocks mind traped in his :? And he doesn't know what's going on.
I think he's the same creep dehorned, possibly on the run after getting out of Mos Eisly! And looking a fresh start.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Well, the creature in Star Trek The Search for Spock is played by actor Allan Miller who didn't play a role in any of the Star Wars movies :( :?

yoda

Sith Lord
Mr. Tie said:
Well, the creature in Star Trek The Search for Spock is played by actor Allan Miller who didn't play a role in any of the Star Wars movies :( :?

It must have been the drink in me :lol: but when you google it the images they do look alike don't you think?
I have been reading on web no seems to be fit to give a definite answer who the guy is in Star Wars.
Allow they believe it was Rick Baker who was Labria but I can't find out if it's certain. Have you any idea who it was?

[im
gU3mOm_zpsok41ru98.jpg
g][/img]

[im
nM6PKm_zpsjd83o7lx.jpg
g][/img]

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I believe it is Phil Tippett, supervisor special effects at that time. In an interview it is said that he plays a role of an alien creature in SWANH (of course in the cantina scene). So it might be him, little chance John Landis being Labria... :D :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom