elstree 1976 documentary

Commander Clint

Padawan
It was released in the UK in Oct 9 / 2015 at the London Film Festival & Oct 14 / 15 in Spain at the Sitges Film Festival

It's had a US release of May 6 / 2016. I haven't found an online copy yet, but I still would like to see it.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I watched the first hour of this documentary last night on Netflix in the US. Really enjoying it and like with most films like this it's more about the people who played these bit parts and their history than Star Wars. That said though there are some great stories about their experiences on Star Wars in those early years and a fair few things that I've never heard before. I'm up to the part where Jeremy Bulloch turns up so looking forward to finishing it off tonight.

Well recommended and it's amazing how many of these people ended up in the background of some other very famous films.

Ian

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I bought an Australian DVD a while back. It was 11 quid delivered. It's quite good but I'm not rushing to give it a second look tbh.

scott82

Jedi Knight
just finished watching it, it was a really interesting look at it... a bit more raw with opinions and stuff than other docs about the movies. really good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom