New Rogue One Trailer Out on 13th

indianawars

Sith Lord
Okay guys, the new Rogue One trailer is set to be released tomorrow (13/10).

And here is the theatrical poster.

33leftj.jpg

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
theforceuk said:
What times the trailer up? Cool poster as well, I love it. 8)

Between midday and 2pm GMT.

Love the new poster.
Not sure who the artist is. Looks a bit like the style of Malcolm Tween, the guy who did the Royal Mail stamps recently.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That's the best one yet for me, as well as the clearest indication of plot line (outside of "steal the plans"). Absolutely brilliant. Was getting a little worried with all the negativity the press have been pushing out, but this looks brilliant. It looks good as a film as it is, but with the SW elements in it, how can you go wrong?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Now this looks a war film, Edwards looks to have done an epic job of bringing some true grit to the SW universe.

Cannot wait to see it.

Long live Star Wars!!!

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Looking forward to this. I've seen both Gareth Edwards previous movies, Monsters and Godzilla, and both lacked a character that I cared about. That's my main concern with Rogue One (and from a brief trailer it's hard to tell one way or another), but I am loving the look and the spectacle of the film. It looks nice and authentic, good cinematography, and I'm ready for more Star Wars!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Love it
Love it
Love it

I'm even more confident this will be the best thing since ESB... true grit and realism, just what the franchise needs and all I'd hoped for. Lets hope the film lives up to the trailer!

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've been looking forward to this more than I was TFA; the next 63 days are gonna drag!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Stunning! Liked the previous trailers, but didn't give me goose bumps (or make me cry) like TFA ones did. This one is on a different level to the previous two- almost up there with the TFA trailers. Looks like we're getting some great characters, story and action here 8) Quality!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom