Not able to see Rogue one until Thursday!

Joe

Grand Master
Gutted and getting more impatient by the day but work, school, illness, birthdays and Christmas prep/cleaning have all come between me and the cinema and I'm not a happy bunny!

Hoping to finally get to see it Thursday afternoon..fingers crossed :(

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Don't worry Joe you are not alone, not seen it myself, I know Todd's in the same boat, for me it's time & distance, 120 mile round trip to the cinema for me :| can't wait though & ducking & diving the spoilers till I do, but I hare it's going to be good :p

walkie

Sith Lord
I'm planning to pop my rogue one cherry tomorrow morning, the waiting is agony

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Frunkstar said:
Don't worry Joe you are not alone, not seen it myself, I know Todd's in the same boat, for me it's time & distance, 120 mile round trip to the cinema for me :| can't wait though & ducking & diving the spoilers till I do, but I hare it's going to be good :p

You boys are in for such a surpirse when you see it. I would NEVER have guessed Jyn was Wicket's Dad........oh, ****! Sorry. Didnt mean to spoil it for you.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's worth the wait. Avoid all social media. It took me a few days to see TFA, by which time I knew a lot of the story. People just blurt stuff out on Facebook. You'll love it, It's class.

itfciain

Grand Master
It is worth the wait for sure - took me a couple of days

As for spoilers- it is a bit like Titanic - you know what happens :)

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
itfciain said:
It is worth the wait for sure - took me a couple of days

As for spoilers- it is a bit like Titanic - you know what happens :)

I still haven't seen Titanic, don't spoil it! You know what happens but there's still some surprises. Enjoy it mate.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
This is harsh, not sure I could cope. I had to wait until 7pm last Thursday and was pretty much unapproachable all day, even when I finally got to the Cinema.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
theforceuk said:
This is harsh, not sure I could cope. I had to wait until 7pm last Thursday and was pretty much unapproachable all day, even when I finally got to the Cinema.

So......Just a normal day then!? Lol

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
weasel said:
theforceuk said:

So......Just a normal day then!? Lol

Yeah afraid so! I Walked into that on. :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
Couldn't make it last Thursday either so this Thursday is the day..hopefully!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Couldn't make it last Thursday either so this Thursday is the day..hopefully!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

**** sake Joe now your just taking the piss :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
Finally seen it! Can now read and take part in the other threads in this section :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom