My Star Wars Prequel video! Would love some feedback :)

nemtraC

Hi everyone,

I'm a regular reader. I didn't find an extra sub forum where you can show your work so i hope it's
ok when i post here.

I would love to get some feedback from the community to improve my work.
I hope you like the humore in my video and dont take everything to serious ;) I also love the Prequel's.

How would you improve on my effects? Everything in the video is done by myself.

LINK DELETED COS IT WAS **** AND I'M A GLORIFIED SPAMMER. PLEASE ABUSE ME, I DESERVE IT

Thanks for the feedback in advance!

BR Tomaž

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Sometimes they call this a 'waste of space', If you ask me (and you haven't) I would call it irrelevant. It's not funny, it's boring, it's.... well, a waste of space? :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
A "regular reader" who had been a member for three whole hours before posting a link to his video or whatever it is. :roll:

Yeah, I guess you COULD have read as a guest without joining, but my Spidey sense is tingling.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Sorry but what a crock of shite :roll:

Have to say this is a whole lot funnier

[youtube]fGdcAKm5ODs[/youtube]

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
So keen is he to know what we think, and such a regular reader of the forum, that he hasn't been on since posting this. :roll:

Should I delete his effectively spam post or shall we just slag the **** outta him?

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
weasel said:
So keen is he to know what we think, and such a regular reader of the forum, that he hasn't been on since posting this. :roll:

Should I delete his effectively spam post or shall we just slag the **** outta him?
Just slag the **** outta him :D He's annoying, even after watching his terrible video again... No mercy, the idiot should be banned from this forum. Regular **** this is :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No point in banning him, he hasn't been back since. He just posted here to try and boost the ratings for his video. I'll delete his link now.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I didn't even bother watching it. Chance are it beats the prequels though. Most things do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom