Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
http://www.starwars.com/news/the-official-title-for-star-wars-episode-viii-revealed?cmp=smc%7C785924799

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
It's a well used title, several books have already used it over the years (or very close to it). I like it, gives the film a sense of urgency or importance. Now for a long 12 month wait :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Hummmmm............

Return of the Jedi
The Force Awakens
The Last Jedi

Not much of a return.........

Hummmm........

Not sure.

Helps if we see the film I guess......

Hummmm..........

scooternick

Jedi Knight
I guess it's not a spoiler as it's pretty bloody obvious what this film will be about. I wonder if Rey will have to lug Luke around in a backpack?!!

winnebago88

Padawan
Jedi is plural for jedi so I guess it doesn't necessarily mean one person.

I like the title and its made me even more excited for a teaser.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
They are picking up the film straight after TFA aren't they? So unless Luke is killed off then will that not refer to him? The last Jedi.

Hopefully we get the backstory on Rey and her parentage. Can't wait this is so good getting film after film, brilliant 8) 8)

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
scooternick said:
I guess it's not a spoiler as it's pretty bloody obvious what this film will be about. I wonder if Rey will have to lug Luke around in a backpack?!!
8069e0af4d46e642accf52beda546fe6.jpg

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
I'm Really not sure on the title, just seems kind of weak. I think the use of Jedi twice within three films is a bit too much as well...

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Twice in three films maybe, but the other way to look at it is twice in twelve years, not so bad there.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
winnebago88 said:
Jedi is plural for jedi so I guess it doesn't necessarily mean one person.

I like the title and its made me even more excited for a teaser.

Oh yeah, I guess that's right. That makes it more interesting.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I'm not so sure about this title either, I can't stop thinking about The Last Starfighter!

I've heard a few things that this might not be quite what we're hoping for but who knows at this stage,with nearly a year to go they probably could start again from now and still have it in theatres. I think we'll all get a real for it when that first teaser/trailer drops (hopefully soon).

Still, it's Star Wars which ever way you slice it so it's all good (mean how many people on here are getting excited about the 3 Avatar films that are coming, not to mention the theme park for that film :roll: ).

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom