Revenge of the Sith

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Ok, not a popular topic and not a film I rate at all, but I know a lot of folk on here put it at the top of their prequel list at least.
Its on TV right now, wife is pottering somewhere out of my way, so its on in the background for me as I surf on here, Tantive and eBay.

She sits down just as Palpatine explains the story of Plagius (the wise(?)) to Anakin, listens intently and then she says:

Is that (Plagius) who created Anakin, using his knowledge of how to manipulate Medichlorians to create life?
... and Palpatine he's the apprentice that kills Plagius?
.. so does that mean that Palpatine knows who Anakin is all along and why he targets him?

Wow... :shock:
Now, as I say, I'm no fan of this film, its the only one that I ever fell asleep watching at the cinema, but is this the case? Is she right?
I always presumed that Palpatine was the apprentice and killed Plagius, but the other theory was a revelation to me; I'd always thought it was related to saving people or bringing them back to life, not creating life (which is what was said) so literally!

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Ok, not a popular topic and not a film I rate at all, but I know a lot of folk on here put it at the top of their prequel list at least.
Its on TV right now, wife is pottering somewhere out of my way, so its on in the background for me as I surf on here, Tantive and eBay.

She sits down just as Palpatine explains the story of Plagius (the wise(?)) to Anakin, listens intently and then she says:

Is that (Plagius) who created Anakin, using his knowledge of how to manipulate Medichlorians to create life?
... and Palpatine he's the apprentice that kills Plagius?
.. so does that mean that Palpatine knows who Anakin is all along and why he targets him?

Wow... :shock:
Now, as I say, I'm no fan of this film, its the only one that I ever fell asleep watching at the cinema, but is this the case? Is she right?
I always presumed that Palpatine was the apprentice and killed Plagius, but the other theory was a revelation to me; I'd always thought it was related to saving people or bringing them back to life, not creating life (which is what was said) so literally!

I fear your wife may be a Sith. I read the Darth Plagius book and from memory I think she's right.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great film, problem is most fans were so distraught by the first two prequels there minds were made up before watching ROTS and either didn't watch it properly or just ripped it to shred's while watching it.

I'm a fan. :)

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Great scenario :)

I myself think that Snoke is very closely involved in all this aswell. It would be a way to make thing add up. Even if he is/was Plagius, or just someone linked to him ??

For all we know the Imperial Dignitary could be the surprise villain :lol:

Davaider

Padawan
First and foremost I think ROTS is a great film
Palpatine definitely I'm sure killed Plagueis in his sleep as he (Palpatine)was the apprentice and he wanted Anakin as his apprentice.
Remember there can only be 2 Siths at a time I'm sure, 1 Master and 1 Apprentice,Hence why Palpatine killed Darth Plagueis to take the Sith Lord role to make room For Anakin and Lure Him to the dark side which he did.
The Midi Chlorians is a great thought though it could of only been Plagueis who created Anakin as he was the only 1 so powerful to do so.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom