Header image

Rogue One makes Force Awakens weaker...

Discuss all Star Wars films here - the original trilogy, prequel trilogy and the new Disney films.
pizzathehutt
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Rogue One makes Force Awakens weaker...

Postby pizzathehutt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:23 pm

im yet to see it but a mate who's also a big star wars fan told me there is a bit where forrest whitaker tells whats her face this monster is going to come and read her mind which it does

he said that at this point in the film he was like 'erm this isn't star wars???'
'Nutch Vader! Teeblo Carbon'

SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby SAVORY100 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:23 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Guys you go and analyze those films to death if you want to, but I think you're forgetting a rather important point: you are not 6, 7, 8 or whatever years old anymore. You're grown men with life experience and as such, nothing will ever compete with the OT. Tried analyzing the OT? I haven't and don't bloody want to. As soon as you do, just for 5 mins it's like trying to find a hole in a colander. This is commercial crap anymore than the OT was: in other words it all is! Studios don't make films to make us feel good, they make films to make money and they've proved they're good at it. My nephews lapped up the new films, just as I did (but for different reasons).

If you try analyzing this stuff you'll go crazy. Jesus; we're talking planet sized space stations, a mystical "force" and aliens that make ET believable: and you want to analyze this stuff?? Just enjoy it for what it is: a fairy tale set in a galaxy a long time ago, far, far away.

Exactly that.
On the hunt for items for my Han Original big head / pinhead focus

WANTS LIST

HAN SOLO FOCUS

CUSTOMS SHOWCASE

Dr_Ball_MD
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Dr_Ball_MD » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:21 pm

pizzathehutt wrote:im yet to see it but a mate who's also a big star wars fan told me there is a bit where forrest whitaker tells whats her face this monster is going to come and read her mind which it does'

Which it doesn't.

Return to “Star Wars Films”