best prequel trilogy characters

CaptainAntilles

Padawan
best good guy , qui gon jinn - why kill him off in the 1st movie

best bad guy , gerneral grievous or the emperor

il take it further and name the worst excluding jar jar as that goes without say

worst good guy - obi wan , i like ewan mcgregor but this was not a good role for him . his put on english accent was awful and he just didnt do the character any justice . alex guiness would have been turning in his grave

worst bad guy - anakin from ep1-3 anakin was abysmal

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
- Darth Maul
- Watto

Only one I actually enjoy watching is TPM (I have an uncanny ability to tune out the Gungans most annoying bits) and both these characters were great IMO. I get that folk find Maul overrated and his character was never really explored, but the lightsaber battle at the end is my favourite battle/dual of all the films. Watto was a genuinely great character with some complexity and actual humour (rather than slapstick nonsense) too.

jayums

Jedi Master
For me it would have to be all those little Jedi trainees that Anakin slaughtered having turned into a baddie for no particular reason about three minutes before that.

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Time for ridicule but my fave character from the prequels is JarJar. :shock: I even owned an moc of him from the vintage line.

Yes I am the fan who actually likes him :oops:

I think he out acts all of the other good guys. Where Anakin is wooden JarJar oozes character.

Fave villain is Emperor.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Woolyniner said:
Time for ridicule but my fave character from the prequels is JarJar. :shock: I even owned an moc of him from the vintage line.

Yes I am the fan who actually likes him :oops:

I think he out acts all of the other good guys. Where Anakin is wooden JarJar oozes character.

Fave villain is Emperor.
I still have some different Jarjars PM moc for sale! :D

I like Tarfful from episode 3, because he's a Wookiee like Chewie. Sad enough we couldn't see much of him in the movie, but hey, who speaks Wookiee :wink: :lol:

I didn't like Mace Windu, because his character stays flat during the prequels (do like his purple lightsaber!). My bad ass character would be Count Dooku. Such an elegant role played by Christopher Lee.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom