My Relative in original star wars film

Bolex

Youngling
Hi i was wondering anyone can help me my relative who has just passed away was i have learnt in the original star wars film 1977 where i have been told he did 5 days on set in London where he lived he was 96 when he died last week and so was circa 55 when he did the film of which he was an extra in some 200 films all i know so far is that he played a bug alien and may have been with Harrison ford , unfortunately he is not credited and I'm unsure if star wars has a list of uncredited actors of this film , of hand I'm wondering if he was in the bar scene with Luke Skywalker and obi wan Kenobi??I would like to learn more and have been asked by his son to make a cd of themes from movies he was in as an extra so hopefully we are going to play star wars at his funeral any help u can give me is very much appreciated ,his son is looking through stuff to see if he can shed any light on his role in the film, so far i have managed to find him for about 2 minutes in another film clockwork orange and he mentioned Kubrick I'm guessing he was seen as reliable so got to work on the bigger films thru the 70s and 80s as an extra and i know it was his only job

many thanks

tobedesu

Jedi Knight

Attachments

• bda95f505cbee54cb0bde617949c872f.jpg
    bda95f505cbee54cb0bde617949c872f.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 866

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Just checked that that character, Tzizvvt, is credited to Stephen Calcutt.
It was the first one I thought of when you mentioned "bug alien".

There's also an interesting site called cantina customs.
However, be aware it contains a lot of pop-ups so won't link it, but you can search for it if you like.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Cool story and love that picture, how the hell did that alien get dressed every morning? :lol:

Bolex

Youngling
Hi we are in process of searching thru his payslips that show involvement on film do u know how many extras were used on the original film

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom