Rebels season 3 finale UK showing?

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I've been waiting on the finale of Rebels season 3 for weeks now, but Disney XD still haven't shown this over here. Have I missed this completely? Doesn't show up in catch up either. I thought perhaps they were holding off to tie it in with the Rogue One bluray but nope. Does anyone else know whats happening with this? :?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Think they showed part one and two just the once a couple of weeks ago. Odd it's not on catch up. I resorted to finding it online in the end.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
They seem to be reshowing season three at the moment, so I hope the last two pop up soon, I missed them as well, and that's despite serise linking the show...

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Same here, I had Rebels series linked all the way through and the last two it didn't pick up!
I'll keep my open for it being repeated or on-demand. :wink:

Richard_H

Grand Master
I've written a complaint as have many others. Their 'grand plan' was to build up to the excitement of the finale by showing all episodes again. I explained that this is not really possible with excitement in the 21st century and that as I would be at Celebration there was no way to avoid spoilers. This is purely a decision made by Disney XD UK programme schedulers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom