Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6) Mara Jade

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 7) Zam Wessell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So we have had quite a few beauties in Star Wars now. Lets see who gets number 1 :)

We will go by chraracter first then particular costumes after - or does Slave Leia win already :D

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Who doesn't love Natalie Portman? She's the most handsome, sexy SW character ever... :eek: period... 8)
Natalie as Marty in Beautiful Girls.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Not sure if she is the most beautiful; in a traditional sense of beauty, but for me Jyn Erso is the most attractive female main character in the SW films. Best bum by a mile too! :wink:

mumbo

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Not sure if she is the most beautiful; in a traditional sense of beauty, but for me Jyn Erso is the most attractive female main character in the SW films. Best bum by a mile too! :wink:

I agree completely :)

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
_Lee_ said:
SAVORY100 said:
Best bum by a mile too! :wink:

You know what, her bum made me start this thread. Such a perfect Peach :D

Climbing to get the plans? I went to see it (on one of my silly large amount of cinema visits) with a female friend of mine and at the end of the film, the first thing that she said was "wow, she had a great arse!"

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Yep, and also when she is cuddling Cassian at the end. She has got one hell of a body :D

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Mhhh, Jyn may have a good body, but she's not sexy at all. She has the face of an average woman, not much pretty and not so ugly :shock:

I still don't understand why woman characters like Ayala Secura and Zam Wessel are mentioned as possible candidates? They still have zero votes and I guess that will stay that way 8)

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
What, no option for Gardulla the Hutt..? :lol:

Seriously though...Leia, no question...a true princess. Strong, beautiful, independent, the list could go on...

I still can't believe that she has gone...

Attachments

• Leia.jpg
    Leia.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,134

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
DARTH VADER said:
What, no option for Gardulla the Hutt..? :lol:

Seriously though...Leia, no question...a true princess. Strong, beautiful, independent, the list could go on...

I still can't believe that she has gone...

Leia is a justified winner, a beautiful princess and a strong general. Just sad to read that she was depending on drugs, because she needed them to survive the day. Carrie, we love you and will never forget you... :cry:

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Regarding the Tonnika sisters. Forget any EU back-story. Forget that they are even sisters.

Now, did anyone else think they were supposed to be prostitutes or have I just admitted something absurd in a public forum?

Oh and Felicity Jones is a stunning looking woman. I've always seen Leia, and Carrie Fisher as either a cool big sister or in the 'friend zone' , in my dreams of course.

Top Bottom