Han Solo - DIRECTOR CHANGE

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Quietly confident Howard can pull this around.
Richie Cunningham does Star Wars. What's not to like :D

Would love to have been a fly on the wall, as this all unfolded.
Seems very odd for them to get the boot with apparently only three weeks left of principal photography.
Surely, Disney/Lucasfilm knew what they were getting when they hired the pair.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's a worry this film...

http://www.nme.com/news/film/star-wars-directors-han-solo-ace-ventura-2095673

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
... and now they've employed an Acting Coach to work with the male lead?!!?!?

No, let's not panic.

Rogue One had numerous reports of a huge volume of re-shoots and even some significant story re-writes right before the end of filming, the press went wild, the world was coming to an end and the film was going to be a disaster... Yet, in MOST peoples opinion its the best SW film since the OT, with even some suggesting it ranks in the top 3 of all time, so all is probably not lost... there is hope.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
... and now they've employed an Acting Coach to work with the male lead?!!?!?

No, let's not panic.

Rogue One had numerous reports of a huge volume of re-shoots and even some significant story re-writes right before the end of filming, the press went wild, the world was coming to an end and the film was going to be a disaster... Yet, in MOST peoples opinion its the best SW film since the OT, with even some suggesting it ranks in the top 3 of all time, so all is probably not lost... there is hope.

I think your right. No one panic. It will come good I'm sure. The only thing I would say is that Disney brought in the other collaborators as Rogue One was rumoured to be too dark. The worry here is the new movie is too mad cap. Hope they sort it out. :shock:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't think we have much to worry about, just shows that they are willing to do whatever it takes to get the film right. Although the longer they go without making a bad Star Wars film the more chance of them messing one up their is IMO.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Oh well, as it couldn't get worser they might better do 'The Fonz Awakens', at least that will give us some 'happy days' :lol: Just look how he resembles Kylo Ren... :shock: :eek: :? :( :roll:

51Lnow6ouPL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I heard about this and they said they got the boot because they were making it too much of a comedy and did not have the same creative vision as the producers. I've got no expectations, there's only one Han Solo!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom