once a moron, always a moron...

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Today I had a discussion with my nieces boyfriend about the forthcoming SW movie. And guys: this is not to upset you right away, but pure frustration of me about the worlds biggest moron I have ever met :cry:

He was talking about the forthcoming episode 9, being of course episode 8 (tried to convince him that TFA is episode 7), and he called Rogue One episode 8. I told him that Rogue One was no part of the sequels, but an independent movie or spin off if you like. But no, he was convinced that the last part of the sequels would be episode X and that it would be a very special edition. I guess he must have read something about iPhone X or something (the special anniversary edition), I don't even want to know the truth because he is a moron A-hole in every aspect. He made my niece pregnant by twins, but I sincerely hope these kids don't look like their father in every aspect... :evil:

Didn't even bother to mention the upcoming Han Solo spin off. What number would that one have received? :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Mr. Tie said:
Today I had a discussion with my nieces boyfriend about the forthcoming SW movie. And guys: this is not to upset you right away, but pure frustration of me about the worlds biggest moron I have ever met :cry:

He was talking about the forthcoming episode 9, being of course episode 8 (tried to convince him that TFA is episode 7), and he called Rogue One episode 8. I told him that Rogue One was no part of the sequels, but an independent movie or spin off if you like. But no, he was convinced that the last part of the sequels would be episode X and that it would be a very special edition. I guess he must have read something about iPhone X or something (the special anniversary edition), I don't even want to know the truth because he is a moron A-hole in every aspect. He made my niece pregnant by twins, but I sincerely hope these kids don't look like their father in every aspect... :evil:

Didn't even bother to mention the upcoming Han Solo spin off. What number would that one have received? :lol:

Oh dear, not good, sounds like an idiot I use to go to school with he was convinced he was always right but 99.9 of the time he was wrong most of the time I use to agree to to get some peace and quiet, when he was proved wrong he wouldn't admit it.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
db94 said:
Swift headbut - wins the argument instantly

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) Would have been a nice solution, but he looks a bit like humpty dumpty with a very big, hard head. Could have cost me my life :wink:

av6

Jedi Knight
I know a few like that. I don't even bother trying to get through anymore. While they're jibbering on I'm just going 'la la la la la' in my head.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom