Where Will You Watch Episode VIII?

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
So guys...the time fast approaches...

Where will you all be watching the latest Episode of the greatest film franchise ever..?

I've just got my ticket for the premiere here in Prague, will be watching the first show - Wednesday 13th (early evening) :D

Wherever you see it, enjoy it! Let us hope it is another good 'un!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Local Cinema, think it clashes with the kids christmas play, so they're going to miss me. Only joking, I'm going to go as many times as I can and see if they give me a free ticket like Grant.

kieatky

Jedi Master
I'll be off with my son to my local cinema in Blackwood (south wales), it's only £2.50 a ticket so I can watch it 4 times for the price of one ticket from the big cinema chains plus it helps keep the local place going :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
local cinema, saw the last two there, already got seats booked for the midnight showing, good to see people supporting the local cinema :D

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've booked the ONLY wheelchair seat in my local multiplex that's not right at the front in the sore neck spaces for the first showing of opening day. The first one that isn't the midnight showing, that is.

Cineworld, Silverburn, Glasgow.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Double Booked Midnight Showing:

Odeon, Cardiff Bay- 12:01
Cineworld, Newport- 12:01

Pinewood Studios- 19:00

Blackwood cinema is great.- If you have time, check out Brynmawr- it s awesome.

kieatky

Jedi Master
Grant_C said:
Double Booked Midnight Showing:

Odeon, Cardiff Bay- 12:01
Cineworld, Newport- 12:01

Pinewood Studios- 19:00

Blackwood cinema is great.- If you have time, check out Brynmawr- it s awesome.

May well check out the one in Brynmawr, I think the time and money that went into reopening Blackwood is great, considering its only a 'small local' cinema they get all the latest releases and the fact that they only charge £2.50 a ticket is brilliant. The larger chains could learn a thing or two from these smaller setups, gone are the days of having to take out a small mortgage to go watch a film :lol:

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
At home, a couple of months after the cinema release and watching a cheap streaming version just discovering how right I was at the beginning... :wink:

ED_P

Youngling
Local cinema, midnight showing. Have tickets booked with plans to watch The Force Awakens beforehand.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I will see it in Imperial in Denmark, I just learned the tickets was for sale :shock: , lucky me since I have not heard about it :shock:

So I will go to the cinema the 13th dec 22.30 where all the kids have gone to bed so the cinema will only be for adult :lol:

I can't wait to see it, but I will still be surprised if it is better than rogue one :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom