Solo: A Star Wars Story

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
It's finally got an official title. Very creative :lol: Does the job nicely though 8)

http://www.starwars.com/news/official-name-for-the-untitled-han-solo-film-revealed

mobile.twitter.com/RealRonHoward/status/920320502320771073?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
They have had it on their crew wear for months. No big surprise.

I thought the might have gone the "Han Solo and Last Kessel Run' kind of Indiana route

subzero

Sith Lord
I have a real good feeling about this film, I reckon it will be as epic as Rogue One.

Release on 25th May next year too, wow!, that will come around fast!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
What's next?

CATPALS.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I was initially really concerned about them touching this character at all, but I have renewed faith now Ron Howard is on board. Apollo 13 is on my all time favourite film list, so I'm thinking Solo will be great. I'm also really impressed by his approach to engaging fans on Instagram too.

Pretty exciting to think this is still on track to be released on the real Star Wars day too... maybe it can start to erase that May the 4th facebook born bullshit in the process!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
subzero said:
SAVORY100 said:
May the 4th facebook born bullshit

Wow, I did not know that!

Now I don't wanna celebrate it ever again. :lol:

Afraid it's true... 'May The Fourth Be With You" was quoted a few times before Facebook came about in publicised media etc.; oddly out of context in politics in the UK... but it was popularised from 2008 onwards through groups on Facebook celebrating Skywalker day.

subzero

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
subzero said:
SAVORY100 said:
May the 4th facebook born bullshit

Wow, I did not know that!

Now I don't wanna celebrate it ever again. :lol:

Afraid it's true... 'May The Fourth Be With You" was quoted a few times before Facebook came about in publicised media etc.; oddly out of context in politics in the UK... but it was popularised from 2008 onwards through groups on Facebook celebrating Skywalker day.

Interesting to know, I always assumed it was initially started off for conventions or something similar to that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom