Star Wars Rebels season 4

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I've watched the first 4 episodes from Rebels season 4 and it just looks great! :D

What do you guys think? I am not very fond of Disney, but Rebels is very viewable to me after TFA and R1. Love the characters and the connection with elements like Clone Wars and now Rogue One's Saw Gerrera 8)

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Grant_C said:
It sucks.

Not a fan at all. Aladdin is the worst star wars character ever.

Oh come on Grant, you mean Ezra. Not my favorite character either, but what about admiral Thrawn or agent Callas? They are nice, neat dark characters... :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Well, I really enjoy Rebels... I watch it with the kids and it's fun, lighthearted guff that has Star Wars as it's basis so it's all good in my book. Ezra is probably the worst thing in it, but it's still very watchable in my mind.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Oh boys, and what about that new Tie Fighter? The Tie Defender, my kind of vessel. Can't wait piloting this bad boy :D :wink:

SWRS3-TIE-Defender-in-action.gif

spoons

Grand Master
Massive fan of Rebels too and just about finished rewatching series 1-3 so will start series 4 in a week or so. Series 1 and 2 are definitely worth a rewatch, think that they are even better second time round.

There are the odd duff episodes but as a story arc it works really well and I prefer it to clone wars, which is one you can dip in and out of.

Bringing in Rex and Ashoka was inspired, the fisihing clones is the best episode outside of Maul and Ezra.

The Series 3 openers were my highlight of Celebration Europe, I cant wait to get stuck into 4

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
Massive fan of Rebels too and just about finished rewatching series 1-3 so will start series 4 in a week or so. Series 1 and 2 are definitely worth a rewatch, think that they are even better second time round.

There are the odd duff episodes but as a story arc it works really well and I prefer it to clone wars, which is one you can dip in and out of.

Bringing in Rex and Ashoka was inspired, the fisihing clones is the best episode outside of Maul and Ezra.

The Series 3 openers were my highlight of Celebration Europe, I cant wait to get stuck into 4
Enjoy the new episodes Spoons, they are worthwhile, especially episodes 3 & 4 :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom