Star Wars: The Last Fart...

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Oh boy, it is coming to theater this week and I must say that I am excited as hell. Can't wait to see all this familiar stuff, you know, X-Wing Fighters, A-Wing Fighters, AT-AT like Walkers and even someone who looks like Nien Nunb. Oh boy, oh boy, how excited I am. Couldn't sleep for nights and still am so excited I couldn't eat for months awaiting this new masterpiece made by Lucasfilm, oh, eh, I mean Disney. Wicked Witch of the West Kathleen couldn't be more right: this is a very unique part in the Star Wars history and will be remembered years after. Oh yes, didn't we saw this one before? No, oh no, how can you say something like that? You should be ashamed Mr. Tie thinking bad things like this! Just keep that refreshing open mind like broom flying Kathleen does, or she will turn you into something like.... a groundhog? Because at Disney we believe in unique stories that are not related to anything that happened once before. Oh yes, do believe in the magic we create with a wand because we want you to believe it. Here at Lucasfilm, oh sorry, I mean Disney, we create pure magic. Not only industrial lights and magic, no, no, the magic that triggers your imagination and bonds you to the big dollar brand named Star Wars. In return we will provide you with more so called unique movies that will keep you satisfied. Name it spin offs or sequels, we don't care as long as you are satisfied and the big bucks will flow in. OMG!!! Kathleen, you naughty wicked woman, you just turned Mr. Tie into a groundhog. Aaahhhwww, how cute he looks now.... Just make him the next cute alien figure in episode 9 (he deserves it)

cb79027d86de950d7e--margaret-hamilton-wicked-witch.jpg

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Grant_C said:
Tedious. Ban the troll.

Do you always think and write in a few words Grant? Must say, not quite the intellectual guy on this forum. But please, be my guest and enjoy all the new stuff as you seem not to be able at all to think clear. It's a pity... :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Have you been again yet Grant? Reading all the reviews sounds like you need to see it at least 5 times before making a judgement! :lol:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Mr Tie, you are seriously taking this too far. Its a film for crying out loud. Im an OT guy but ive learnt to live with the newer films. I actually prefer the PT to TFA - I might be nuts but that's just me. This post is very immature and seems to insinuate that its 'your' Star Wars to be ruined which is a very selfish attitude. For every person that hates them, there are some that love them. Just don't watch them and love the films you want, nobody if forcing you.

Lee

jimmyp

Padawan
Leia can float in space. **** off.

That scene on its own ruined the film for me.

YEP!!!

I was ready to walk out at that point.

The worst scene in any Star Wars Movie by Far.

Whoever came up with it should be fired on the Spot.

Leia is now Mary Poppins

WTF!! :twisted:

Kathleen Kennedy needs to resign as head of Lucas Film/Disney

:twisted:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't think Disneys or Lucasfilm's accountancy department would agree with that. :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Dr_Ball_MD said:
Is everyone really getting this upset over a kids film?

Exactly! Have to say I watched Rogue 1 last night and I think it's so much better and they got the balance correct between a kids and adult entertainment film. But your utterly right it's a entertaining kids film.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Robstyley said:
Pointless thread, contributes nothing. It's clear you don't like new Star Wars, just leave it at that. No need to keep banging on about it, wind your neck in :|

Well said. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom