PETITION TO REMAKE TLJ

Star Wars Dad

Youngling
For anyone that's interested and as disappointed as me!!

If nothing else Disney should know just how many fans they have truly pissed off! The petition has already made it in the UK press!

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon?recruiter=418453362&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.combo_new_control_progress_110217winners

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ohh FFS. :lol: :roll:

As if Disney will give a ****. They won't even give half a flying ****.
The film will make them a fortune cos it's SW and it's fairly family/kid friendly. That's all they are worried about.
Besides SW fans already have a reputation for being sad losers, creating a petition to get a film remade is hardly going to change that.

Can you really see Disney turning round and saying "Yeah, sorry we made a mistake there, let us take that film back and sure we'll make a new one!" Happens all the time doesn't it!?

If people want to let Disney know how pissed they are, don't go for repeat viewings, don't buy the DVD, don't buy the merchandise and advise anyone you know to do the same. The only way Disney will care is if it doesn't make them money. Saldy, I suspect it's gonna be a financial success regardless of what we do.

They don't even care if it's popular in 5-10-20 years, they just care about it making money here and now.

That petition won't make a blind bit of difference. It will however give people another reason to laugh at SW fans.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Ohh FFS. :lol: :roll:

As if Disney will give a ****. They won't even give half a flying ****.
The film will make them a fortune cos it's SW and it's fairly family/kid friendly. That's all they are worried about.
Besides SW fans already have a reputation for being sad losers, creating a petition to get a film remade is hardly going to change that.

Can you really see Disney turning round and saying "Yeah, sorry we made a mistake there, let us take that film back and sure we'll make a new one!" Happens all the time doesn't it!?

If people want to let Disney know how pissed they are, don't go for repeat viewings, don't buy the DVD, don't buy the merchandise and advise anyone you know to do the same. The only way Disney will care is if it doesn't make them money. Saldy, I suspect it's gonna be a financial success regardless of what we do.

They don't even care if it's popular in 5-10-20 years, they just care about it making money here and now.

That petition won't make a blind bit of difference. It will however give people another reason to laugh at SW fans.

Never mind normal people :lol: , many SW fans are already laughing at the halfwits who've signed it.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
I agree, I'm no longer bitter ( am gutter) but will save me a lot of money in long run as no desire for Any new stuff.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Disney are in the process of buying 21st century fox assets for $52.4 billion. Oh **** some people didn't like TLJ we better remake it.

Hold on actually it's going to make **** loads of money, that guy who made it, tell him to make another three. And tell him to make it snappy.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Don't re-make it I've suffered enough
I'm from a past era and have had to accept it after as a hard blow
I'm the past and not wanted
Luckily I've no kids so can say " F**k off I have a big house and no mortgage :lol:

jimmyp

Padawan
Brilliant video that sums up everything wrong with the Movie and Hollywood perfectly :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNoMQSvNAWE&app=desktop

Only we can stop all this by refusing to go and see these **** movies anymore.

subzero

Sith Lord
Omg man feel free to moan and complain when criticising a film which is everyone's right to do, but a petition to get rid of it??, that's just ****ing stupid.

There's some awful **** that happens in this world to petition and spend energy fighting against, spend time trying to petition against that instead of trying to get rid of a stupid kids film just because a few people are butt hurt over it, boo ****ing hoo!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jimmyp said:
Brilliant video that sums up everything wrong with the Movie and Hollywood perfectly :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNoMQSvNAWE&app=desktop

Only we can stop all this by refusing to go and see these **** movies anymore.

I think he liked it! :lol:
Ever so slight dose of angry man syndrome going on there. I didn't like it, but i didn't quite get as worked up as him.

Ps, you know you can link directly to youtube clips?

Hit the "Youtube" button above the text box, the one at the end of the bold and underline etc buttons. Then in between the two brackets insert your link and remove everything before the "=" sign. You also need to cut the "&app=desktop" bit as well. Leaving you with "tNoMQSvNAWE".
That between the two youtube things in brackets should give you.......

[youtube]tNoMQSvNAWE[/youtube]

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
This is getting ridiculous and embarrassing. I hope there will now be a backlash against the backlashers :lol:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
**** me, this hobby is getting really strange now. Sad bastards need to get a life.

_Lee_

Sith Lord
All that we need is a petition to stop people petitioning about stupid ****ing things.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Dammn that's so cringe worthy, no wonder some star wars fans get a bad rep, Disney are coining it in, they will be laughing at this, so am I

Dartharnold

Padawan
That you tuber really hated the film, I can't say I hated it but I can relate to a lot of things he ranted about. As for a petition to remake the film :lol: this is a joke right?
At the end of the day any star wars film after the original trilogy isn't going to fill the void,I remember when episode 1 was announced, DARTH VADER'S Story, images of vader in his full glory filled my mind, hopes that the legends that filled my childhood would return. We all got... Jar jar binks.
Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom