Pls Give Ratings for Disney Films. Cross platform poll.

talldroid77

Padawan
I've been looking at Cinemascore ratings for the new Disney films. They are supposedly v accurate exit polls taken from viewers who have just visited cinemas. As they will come from a sample containing a lot of kids and adults who are not necessarily Star Wars fans per se I am interested to find out how ratings would go focusing on older long term fans more sensitive to the portrayal of their childhood heroes so I am running a poll here, on RS and a few Facebook groups.

I have a number of hypotheses I want to test with this poll and think there may be some interesting results with some fairly unique data.

Please do not vote if you have already on Facebook.

Please comment with a score A-F for each film (A being most satisfied F being least) in the format:

R1 x
TFA x
TLJ x

Thanks in advance :)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
talldroid77 said:
Poll has now moved to section in link shown in above comments. Thank you :wink:

I've moved your original topic in to this forum and merged both of them (I deleted a few double posts etc). If you want a topic moved just put in a comment along those lines or PM one of us Mods. It's a lot easier for us to move it than to have to transfer a second topic, merge them and then edit them.

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
R1 A
TFA A
TLJ A

Although IMO to be a fan you just have to enjoy watching Star Wars. The opinion of anyone leaving the cinema is just as valid as anyone's. I'm not keen on this 'true fan' talk in any media.

talldroid77

Padawan
weasel said:
talldroid77 said:
Poll has now moved to section in link shown in above comments. Thank you :wink:

I've moved your original topic in to this forum and merged both of them (I deleted a few double posts etc). If you want a topic moved just put in a comment along those lines or PM one of us Mods. It's a lot easier for us to move it than to have to transfer a second topic, merge them and then edit them.

Cheers weasel that's really good of you! I was just looking for the old topic and thought I'd lost the votes lol. Noted will do in future! :)

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
All 'F' by now because Disney is no more than feasting on a dying corpse and has nothing to do with the SW I once knew.... :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom