Last Jedi - Blood Red Title

jared007

Padawan
Hi,

Has it been discussed anywhere yet what the significance of the poster logo being red for The Last Jedi means? It has always been gold until this latest chapter.

Does it have any kind of significance? Or just a change for the heck of it?

I thought it might symbolize some kind of bloodlines/ancestry revelations about Rey, or Snoke, or Luke for that matter. But the story line just never went there. Anyone have any good theories?

lastJedi.png

yoda

Sith Lord
Thats interesting I've no idea myself but i would love to find out. There must be some reasoning for the change.
Not sure if you know about it below, you might be better off moving your thread to the Star Wars film section further down. I few threads started about the movies on here and ended up moved to it. Just giving you a heads-up :)

jared007

Padawan
Ah yes, good call - never really noticed that section before. Hopefully one of the admins can move it for me.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
ROTS and ROTJ logo's were both red and marked a turning point: Anakin turning to the Dark Side becoming Darth Vader and Luke saving his father from the Dark Side becoming a Jedi Master.

As far as my opinion I think that the red color in The Last Jedi is a turning point for a new direction of SW movies. More focus on new elements not relating to the prequels and OT. Han had to go, Luke is gone now and Leia was already gone. So the field is clear for more new things to come without boundaries.

Oh yeah, we still have Chewie, R2 and Threepio, but they are nice, timeless elements to use. Until so far my opinion 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom