The Last Jedi - Empire Podcast

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
I don't like to recommend any podcast other the Vintage Rebellion, but if you're all caught up on that then the latest Empire Podcast centres around a really fascinating and frank interview with Rian Johnson, where they go into some depth about the movie, and the meaning and reasoning behind certain scenes and decisions. Defo worth a listen. Find it on the normal podcast places or link here:

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/star-wars-last-jedi-empire-podcast-spoiler-special-rian-johnson/

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks for posting the Link Matt, really good listen and some interesting points were bought up. It still amazes me how split peoples opinions are of this film and I can understand both sides of the argument for and against it. I know how I feel about it though and look forward to seeing how JJ wraps this all up.

Ian

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Great shout.. the Rian Johnson part is a wonderful listen... the chat after though does little for me as its just like a few guys (and a girl) having a chat which is fair enough but compared to the first 25 minutes which is pure gold and stands head and shoulders over the rest.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
I don't like to recommend any podcast other the Vintage Rebellion, but if you're all caught up on that then the latest Empire Podcast centres around a really fascinating and frank interview with Rian Johnson, where they go into some depth about the movie, and the meaning and reasoning behind certain scenes and decisions. Defo worth a listen. Find it on the normal podcast places or link here:

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/star-wars-last-jedi-empire-podcast-spoiler-special-rian-johnson/

Hey Matt,

I think your vintage roadshow got a shout out on the latest Toy Run podcast, episode 93. It's around the 30 minute mark but you should reach out to these guys in the states to give them some info.

http://www.toyruncast.com/e/episode-93-the-vintage-collection/

The podcast focuses on modern SW toys but the presenters are good to listen to and even though I don't overly follow modern collecting I always tune in each week to hear what news there is.

Ian

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Thanks for the heads up Ian, that's really appreciated. Nice to hear word has spread across the pond and fun to hear them struggling to pronounce 'Basingstoke'!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Thanks for the heads up Ian, that's really appreciated. Nice to hear word has spread across the pond and fun to hear them struggling to pronounce 'Basingstoke'!

That made me laugh as well but they both seem like really nice guys on that show so maybe it's worth dropping them a line as I'm sure they'd appreciate any more info you could pass onto them about it.

I'm returning to the UK soon and as my wife is from Canterbury it's a shame I missed the exhibit when it was there but hopefully I'll get a chance to see it at some point.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom