QUICK STARWARS FAN SURVEY

STARWARS2018

Dear all, I am currently conducting a survey as part of my university dissertation in film and featuring StarWars as a case study. It only takes 6 mins approx. to complete so why not pass some time and have some fun by filling out a few questions about your much loved StarWars films. If you find you have further information you want to forward please contact me on here.
The link below is for the survey itself and it automatically uploads and sends, it's really quite simple.
Thank you in advance!
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KC3CTH6

STARWARS2018

SAVORY100 said:
Had a peek... not too arduous, I'll get involved

Brilliant! You just need to hit the link and complete. If you want to discuss anything further re. work or events you may have been involved in to celebrate StarWars, feel free to forward any information on to me!

choffialoopa

Padawan
I feel like a test subject :lol:

You won't like me when I've individually listed all Star Wars merchandise I own...

Also clarify what is meant by sci-fi genre. I like sw for its universe. Not in particular because it falls under the vast sci-fi genre.

Also seen on average? I've seen ANH , ESB, RoAJ so many times I can recite all dialogues. But only seen the Sith Lord Jar jar who is the Phantom menace 3 times. Gives you in incoherent average?

I honestly don't see what conclusions can come of this survey.

Oh well. Test subject TK421 rarely can

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've done it.

Had a lough at the question, have you purchased any Star Wars memorabilia? and if so list all items. :lol:

You kidding me. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom