Solo: A Star Wars Story Trailer... TONIGHT!!!!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Gonna debut sometime in the second quarter of the Superbowl tonight. 45 seconds long, with a full trailer on Good Morning America tomorrow morning. Really hoping this can carry on the quality of R1.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Can't wait, will we get it on the coverage here? Was thinking of staying up to watch the spectacle anyway, even though I have no idea what's going on, it's entertaining for one night of the year.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
We won't get the same adverts, but pretty sure it'll appear on Youtube etc as soon as it's been aired in the States... Tempted to stay up and watch the game, but it's a school night :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
The Super Bowl programme started at 10pm, the game will probably start at 12, but not sure. Set your alarm for 1.30am and I reckon it will be up. Think I'm gonna wait till the morning!

Game kicks off at 11:30pm if that helps.

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Just seen it now, was quite promising for me...nice shots of Imperial ships, interior of Falcon, shot of Lando...and of course, bit of a well known wookie thrown in at the end. Overall, it seemed to have a nice Star Wars feel. Fingers crossed... :D

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
^ Thanks, man.

I'm watching the Superbowl but obviously not gonna screen it in the UK.
Besides, I'm watching the coverage on BBC.

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Great teaser. It defo reminds me more of Rogue One than the OT. I like the Star Destroyer coming in through the clouds and the scale of some of the sets. The musical refrain at the end is also similar to the Rogue One theme. Look forward to seeing the full length!

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Yeah, it has more of a Rogue One feel to it.
The sets appear good and I'm looking forward to the full trailer.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Looks to be interesting and can't wait to see the full trailer to see how I feel about it. One thing's for sure though, Lando's certainly dressed to impress!

Ian

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
I know I'm setting myself up for a fall, but God damn it Disney, you've actually got me excited about this movie.

Little to go on regarding Alden's performance, but purely on the visuals, this looks really good.
Definitely a Rogue One vibe, which for me, is a good thing.
Loved the Star Destroyer in the vortex image.

After the shower of shite that was the Last Jedi, I'm really hoping this gets the franchise back on track.
Roll on the full trailer.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Holding judgment, don't think there is much to go on really, can see why some are excited though. :)

Davaider

Padawan
Looks good to me ! Defo has the Rogue 1 vibe to it. I was delighted when Ron Howard got the job, always remember watching a documentary on Star Wars 20th anniversary and Ron Howard said after finishing watching New Hope on cinema him and his mate queued back up straight away to watch it again. LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!

subzero

Sith Lord
Can't wait man, this looks like it's gonna be an epic and gritty film, got good vibes about this!

Love the brand new looking Falcon, and made me laugh hearing that Imperial officer saying "so you wanna make a difference?" :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
It looks good from the brief clip we've had and I for one and very happy that at least the idea of Han joining the imperial academy originally is still cannon and actually being explored

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom