Star Wars: Resistance Coming This Autumn!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
New anime style cartoon from Filoni 8)

Decent cast, including Oscar Isaac.

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-resistance-set-for-fall-debut?cmp=smc%7C1496800781

wicky0570

Padawan
Okay, who has seen Resistance now? What do you guys think of it?

Personally, I really enjoyed it! The animation is beautiful and some great storylines and characters.

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
I loved it! love the art style, the music cues and the location. The whole set up seems perfect and shows a huge amount of potential

wicky0570

Padawan
Spookedhippie said:
I loved it! love the art style, the music cues and the location. The whole set up seems perfect and shows a huge amount of potential

I agree. I have watched the first episode so far and feel it has great potential. The Clone Wars is still my favourite and I am looking forward to its return, but Resistance gets my approval.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Watched the extended first episode. Think it definitely has potential- the flight sequences are beautifully animated. The main character is really irritating to begin with- thankfully he started to calm down a bit towards the end of the episode. I loved all the different aliens etc.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I thought it was beautifully made, great nods to the OT, decent music... but, I watched the extended 1st episode and actually found myself distracted and a little bored by it. For all the fan-boy buy ins that they have littered it with and despite the art being so lovely, the story was flat and unexciting to me. Given the work is just beginning, I'm not going to be a dick and watch one episode and write it off, I just hope the excitement and interest value grows quickly.

subzero

Sith Lord
Has anyone seen the like/dislike bar on the youtube trailer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_Ws7sA468

Have to admit I was in the same boat when I seen it too, I hate the look of it. :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Anyone know what's happened to this in the UK? The US have had loads more episodes since the mid-season break, but nothing here :(

Chico

Jedi Knight
Hi Cazza,

I was wondering the same thing! It's just started up again on Disney XD but all the new episodes are also available on YouTube.

My kids and I really enjoyed this first season 8)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks mate, yeah noticed the other day that it was back. Seem to remember this happening with Rebels a couple of times as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom