Ep4 ITV - tonight / now

Davaider

Padawan
I think it's a decent start to get Star Wars up and running again. A lot was based on Episode 4 of course. Thought the biggest mistake they made in the film was taking Kylo Rens mask off. Was all well geared up for Episode 8 with a lot of mystery's to be uncovered....Then they made Last Jedi :x

Taffius

Sith Lord
Davaider said:
I think it's a decent start to get Star Wars up and running again. A lot was based on Episode 4 of course. Thought the biggest mistake they made in the film was taking Kylo Rens mask off. Was all well geared up for Episode 8 with a lot of mystery's to be uncovered....Then they made Last Jedi :x

TFA got me back into SW so you can all blame this film for that! :D

lejackal

Grand Master
Taffius said:
TFA on tonight. Whats your thoughts on this film? :D
I would have preferred less of a reimagining and tbh I've always said I would rather have had George finish his saga, even if it was ****

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
A bit of a late reply, I did watch this, well half way through, I am sorry to say that it bored me!
Too safe, too much like ep4 and I just can't get into Finn and Rey.
Sorry...

lejackal

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
A bit of a late reply, I did watch this, well half way through, I am sorry to say that it bored me!
Sorry...
You'll love TLJ

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
Mini99 said:
Sorry...
You'll love TLJ
I've seen it, and I think that the kindest thing I could think to say was "that was not a Star Wars film for me, but some will like it, probably kids, but then it is a kids film afterall?!?"
The prequels were a strange kettle of fish, but these last two have been in a league of their own!
I thought R1 was brilliant, I can watch that time after time, just like the OT, I even thought Solo was not bad.
Why couldn't they do the same with the main films?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom