Return Of The Jedi In 1983

Jaxxon

Jedi Knight
Found these in one of the boxes from the loft. Thought I'd share them.
The tickets for the Dominion are from the second time we went to see it.
I remember Forbidden Planet (when it was in Denmark Street and St. Giles Circus) having a few stalls in the lobby selling LOADS of stuff, predominantly figures

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 21.34.46.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 21.35.40.png

Then In December the Leicester Square Theatre showed a triple bill and encouraged everyone to go in costume.

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 21.36.44.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 21.38.17.png

There was also an exhibition at Harrods around the time of release. I took a few photos which I'll post in the near future.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
That would have been a day long remembered. :wink: Fantastic record and memories.

JamieBenning

Found these in one of the boxes from the loft. Thought I'd share them.
The tickets for the Dominion are from the second time we went to see it.
I remember Forbidden Planet (when it was in Denmark Street and St. Giles Circus) having a few stalls in the lobby selling LOADS of stuff, predominantly figures

View attachment 52495

View attachment 52496

Then In December the Leicester Square Theatre showed a triple bill and encouraged everyone to go in costume.

View attachment 52497

View attachment 52498

There was also an exhibition at Harrods around the time of release. I took a few photos which I'll post in the near future.
Hi Jaxxon. I writing (along with Justin Berger), the "Unofficial Return of the Jedi Timeline" book. I'm writing an intro about my experience seeing ROTJ at the Dominion in 1983. Would you permit us to use your photos of the Dominion and Odeon (above) please?

Latest posts

Top Bottom