Header image

****NEED A VALUATION? NEW TO THE SITE? READ THIS FIRST!****

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
Joe
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: ****NEED A VALUATION? NEW TO THE SITE? READ THIS FIRST!*

Postby Joe » Wed May 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Lol yes the ebay links is what I meant - due to the recent ebay change, it was all set up for each section in the old format - at the moment I have no idea where things actually are to change the links over..just going to have to wait it out but perhaps this is the end of being able to search completed listings for things like MOC only or Vehicles or even loose figures :( it's all just a big one section mess with loads of silly "themes" sections.
I'm famous in Poland!
If you want to get in contact, please email me: joe@trilogo.info - click the image below for my WTB

hoth-stuff
New User
New User

Re: ****NEED A VALUATION? NEW TO THE SITE? READ THIS FIRST!*

Postby hoth-stuff » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

If ever i have met someone who does use the force and properly!!my night just gets better thanks :D

scottievfr
New User
New User

Re: ****NEED A VALUATION? NEW TO THE SITE? READ THIS FIRST!****

Postby scottievfr » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:39 pm

[img][/image]
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Good afternoon guys, i have this 1996 large display of the relaunch of the Star wars trilogy, its aroung 11 feet wide and 5 feet high, it came out of its box for the second time last week and has never been assembled. it has a very smal damage to a corner that is part of the folded assembly that cant be seen when it would be assembled. I have had it 8 years and it takes up alot of room in the box and i need to sell, i want to find out how much its worth first though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby lejackal » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:12 pm

scottievfr wrote:Good afternoon guys, i have this 1996 large display of the relaunch of the Star wars trilogy, its aroung 11 feet wide and 5 feet high, it came out of its box for the second time last week and has never been assembled. it has a very smal damage to a corner that is part of the folded assembly that cant be seen when it would be assembled. I have had it 8 years and it takes up alot of room in the box and i need to sell, i want to find out how much its worth first though.

This is not the thread your looking for....move along....move along

Dublinjeff
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Dublinjeff » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:31 pm

lejackal wrote:
scottievfr wrote:Good afternoon guys, i have this 1996 large display of the relaunch of the Star wars trilogy, its aroung 11 feet wide and 5 feet high, it came out of its box for the second time last week and has never been assembled. it has a very smal damage to a corner that is part of the folded assembly that cant be seen when it would be assembled. I have had it 8 years and it takes up alot of room in the box and i need to sell, i want to find out how much its worth first though.

This is not the thread your looking for....move along....move along

:lol:
Looking for Dixie Cup boxes and loose cups....

moschops
New User
New User

Postby moschops » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Hi guys
Ive got a load of stuff that i wondered how much I could get for it , Ive got 90+ pictures of it all , whats the best way to show them all?
Its all the original stuff.

Thanks

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”