POTF R2D2 loose

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Hi, decent condition, loose r2d2 POTF, just wondering what price roughly would this figure go for, I maybe looking to pick one up, not to sure what's a decent price :? Thanks for any advice, apologies if this is the wrong spot for this post.....

e30318is

Sith Lord
Its a tough one to find in mint condition- most on ebay are C8 ish.
That pesky sticker is nearly always dirty. Also the chrome dome can get chipped easily.
Be very careful of the sabre- theres loads of rubbish repros out there.

I would say a complete loose R2 with original sabre is £40-50 in C8.
In C9+ MINT they go ballistic. Maybe £60-70.

If you need to buy an original sabre on its own your looking at £20-30.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Thanks for that, not looking for mint just decent enough condition. Appreciate the advice... :D will keep you posted on the search, might stick up something in the wanted forum...

PGowdy

Grand Master
Also, gotta be very careful with repro Sabres. I suggest putting a "wanted" message on the forum so that maybe you can get one off a forum seller rather than ebay tho if you must get it off ebay check with someone here that your not buying repro.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
Also, gotta be very careful with repro Sabres. I suggest putting a "wanted" message on the forum so that maybe you can get one off a forum seller rather than ebay tho if you must get it off ebay check with someone here that your not buying repro.

Appreciate any advice on one for sale so on eBay, the seller is called Hanzie1990, trying to post a link, not sure how :? It appears genuine? Thanks for any help

e30318is

Sith Lord
I would be wary of posting live auction links.... You may inadvertently end up with more competition :wink:
Better to post a picture instead- right click on the picture and click on copy image location, then paste it here. You may have to add the image tags.

Obviously anyone can find an R2 on eBay- but posting a direct link can make it a little easy ;)

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
$(KGrHqN,!p8E8Wk0Jj1QBPNZ22Q1Rg~~60_35.jpg

Here he is so, The seller appears genuine, I hope anyway. Understand about the competition but if i cant afford this one i hope another will come along soon..... :)

e30318is

Sith Lord
Looks nice buddy :)
The sabre colour looks right too. The repros tend to be darker.

Good luck mate ;)

plantman

Sith Lord
i honestly bought a beater moc for cheaper than a loose figure, might be worth the odd search for one too, you get a coin as a bonus lol.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
See the thing is I'm after acquiring a POtF card back, in near mint, for next to nothing, original coin sealed on it, bubble was only slightly opened to remove the figure. Just looking for figure to add back into it.... :mrgreen:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom