Palitoy 4 Lom

bellendra

Padawan
Hi There everyone.

Would anyone know what the relative cost of an ESB MOC Palitoy 4 Lom would be on any back, assuming it's in C8+?

Thanks in advance.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Well, I've seen them anywhere between Ã'£100 and Ã'£250.

It's not a particularly rare one.

bellendra

Padawan
I got one on ebay today..advertised as 'four lom esb orignal and turned out to be a palitoy moc in great condition (looking at the pics). I paid Ã'£102 and thought I got a good deal.

bellendra

Padawan
Excellent. I have to say I do really like Palitoy Stuff. Only got the Three of them with the logo, but it seems so hard to get them on ebay as the odd ones that do appear all seem to be getting graded and going for ludicrous prices. I've seen a couple at Fairs and Empire day etc which is cool, but my guess is, you've got them all!!!!!!!!!!

sith-smith

Grand Master
weasel said:
:lol:

That your next focus then EVERY Palitoy MOC? :D

Yes, and by every I mean every.

No one else in the world we be allowed to have any!!!! :twisted: :evil:

bellendra

Padawan
I have............a Death Star Droid 20 back, a 45 back black bespin guard and now this 4-LOM. Used to have a Yoda with a major sticker tear and dented bubble. Sold it for about Ã'£70 but kind of wish I'd held onto it now.

They take pride of place in the collection it must be said.

What are we looking at in terms of relative rarity in esb characters and prices from top to bottom?...and also.....WHY did they stop putting the logo on later esb and jedi cards....I like them, but, for me, it just has to have the red and blue.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Well, if we stick with ESB characters on Logo'd cards....

The most sort after are the 30 backs, but they aren't necessarily the rarest.

They used to be quite cheap, but a sudden rush of interest in them from about 2000/01 has caused the price to go through the roof.

A recent no eBay auction saw many hit well over Ã'£500 and some reach Ã'£800+

The hardest and dearest would probably be......

Fett
Yoda
White Bespin Guard
Han Bespin
FX7
Hoth Stormtrooper
IG 88
Bossk.

You could be looking at thousands now for a Fett.

41 and 45a tend to be cheaper. Often by quite a bit. Though some are very tough/expensive to get.

Luke Bespin can be tough on 41 whereas he's fairly easy on a 30 back(though still pricey). Fetts don't come up too often. Most of the others that can be tricky are the same as the 30 backs, though Yoda is realtively common on 41.

Things like Imperial commander, Leia Hoth, Han Hoth, Lobot and AT AT driver pop up quite regularly.

45a's have some of the most common figures. BBG and AT AT commander. Though try finding a nice crystal clear BBG!!! Most of the debut 45a's are easy enough. Luke Hoth can be tricky as can CCP

But Dengar is a nightmare and C3P0 removeable limbs is even worse!!!

Hope that explains a few things.

:?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom