imperial gunner

wozza35

Jedi Knight
how much would one of these on card but with yellow bubble and a few creases be? would it be sacriledge to free him from his prison and have it as a mint loose figure?
cheers warren

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
at least Ã'£50 i'd say, probably more like Ã'£75. yellow bubbles dont really affect the price of potf figures in my experience, as they're all yellow :lol: (and the clear ones go for silly money.)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Last time I checked which was a few months ago, between Ã'£35 - Ã'£50

If the card is poor and bubble badly yellow I would take it out, especially if you can get it for less than Ã'£35, or send it to AFA and let them grade it loose. 8)

wozza35

Jedi Knight
:cry: how gutted am i,i missed it for $1,it finished about 2 in the morning so i wasnt around but it ended up going for about Ã'£24 :evil:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
how gutted am i,i missed it for $1,it finished about 2 in the morning so i wasnt around but it ended up going for about Ã'£24

That is why i allways use sniping software if i am not going to be about for the end of an auction. :wink:

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Just follow the link.
http://hammertap.auctionstealer.com
You will have to give them your e-bay password and name (its the only way they can bid on your behalf) but it is very safe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom