12" boxed Lili Ledy Luke Skywalker

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi guys

Back at the beginning of August I posted a very quick and vague post about a 12" Lili Ledy Luke Skywalker. Well its taken me this long to finally get around to taking some pictures so you can see what I have got.

The story is I was talking to a covering manager at work who was only with us for a week. We started talking about Star Wars and he said he had a boxed figure in his loft that he had had for around 15 years. He said he wasnt interested in Star Wars so if I wanted it, I could have it at the right price. I told him to bring it in and 2 days later as we were both off the next day he bought it in.

Well to my excitment and surprise, it was a 12" Lili Ledy boxed Luke Skywalker. Now I know nothing about the 12 " doll range but had a feeling it was a good piece because of it being Lili Ledy. I wasnt interested in it but said I would see what you guys thought ont he forum and see if I could sell it for him. To be honest I would love to keep it but Id rather put the money towards a few MOC's.

I did a little research at work while he was there and found a few threads on RS for these dolls. Now the one for sale on RS was in way better condition than his one but it had a price tag of $2000!! :shock: :shock: I have to say I have never seen a man go so white in my life.

He is not expecting anywhere near that but he would basically like to pass this on to collector, as stated before he has no interest in Star Wars.

So my question is, ball park figure, can anybody give me a value for this??

I can take more photo's if needed, the box is in bad shape, you can see it is split at the top and also the bottom corner is in two as well.

This is up for sale as well so if anyone is interested before I put it in the proper for sale section please e-mail me.

Cheers in advance guys

Chris

itfciain

Grand Master
Wow - what a find - no idea on price but just goes to show what is still hiding in people's lofts !

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I know, when he bought it in I was a little shocked.

Thanks for the link James.

From what Ive seen, a near mint example goes for around $2000, and unboxed one with stuff missing for around $150. Would it be unreasonable to ask £500 for it. I have no idea on value of the figure. Obviously, it is boxed but very badly damaged, but the figure is complete and still attached to the card.

A side question, if offering this on RS do I advertise in $US or can I do it in £s????

aussiejames

Sith Lord
I can't see a problem with advertising in pounds (probably best to convert it to dollars) 500 pounds seems like a fair starting point- if there is no interest just lower the price every week by 50 pounds? Ledy prices are all over the place at the moment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom