Palitoy Luke Farmboy MOC value VS Trilogo Farmboy value??

Hayd

Padawan
I have a Palitoy farmboy MOC, its in pretty much perfect shape... im looking to sell it and replace it with a trilogo Farmboy MOC and would like some inputs what my moc is valued at and what to expect to pay for a decent trilogo one. Thanks in advance.

Heres my moc, the only "flaw" i can find is the usual breakpoints around the edge of the card.
DSC_0038-1.jpg

Hayd

Padawan
Joe said:
I bet you regret getting rid of this bad boy now!

Hehe, ya it is a nice one Joe... at that time i was unsure weather to sell the Palitoy or the Trilogo, that one felt right at the time so i dont stay up sleepless over it.
And its always nice to see great stuff go to good homes :mrgreen:

PGowdy

Grand Master
If you find a trilogo Luke i reckon you could be paying somewhere in the region of 300. Maybe slightly less if you're lucky.

Joe

Grand Master
There has never been much in it between a Pali and a Trilogo but these days a Luke Gunner Trilogo is by far the more desirable carded figure.

Not that the Palitoy Luke Farmboy has become worthless but I have seen a fair few pop up in the last year or so whereas Luke Gunner Trilogos only pop up once in a while.

Overall I would say the Pali is a £150--175 figure and the Trilogo a £175-225 figure.

Hope you can swap out the Palitoy ROTJ for a Trilogo Hayd, I know which one I prefer ;)

Hayd

Padawan
Thanks for the inputs guys.... i actually love the Palitoy cards, they are always nice and clean compered to Kenner cards.

But i cant afford to complete both sets so ill aim for the Tri´s and dont look back.... yet :roll:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Hayd, I would have done the same if I was you. The Tri-logo card is much more cool than the kenner :wink:

Some months ago in USA, I saw a Tri-logo card go for $200 about £125 and the moc was close to be mint.

Good luck with the hunt :wink:

Jez

Sith Lord
A Luke Farmboy is one of my wants.
I'll look out for a Tri for you. If you fancy selling the one you have, give me a yell.
Hence why i didn't comment about a price/value of yours.
PM sent mate

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Trilogo Farmboy Luke's are quite hard to come by, you will be very lucky to get a decent one (nice bubble and cardback etc) for under £300 and that's ungraded. Graded expect to pay £350 upwards.

Took me months to track one down, having said well worth the wait :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom