big collection whats it worth

bunjam

Youngling
hello, ive recently come across this site and thought someone could put a price on my loose collection.it includes all the first 79 figures nearly all in mint or close to mint condition and also 12 of the last seventeen also all mint condition. imperial gunner and barada complete with original weapons other figures include lumat complete, paploo complete, anakin, imperial dignitary,a-wing pilot,han carbonite,ammanaman,luke poncho general calrissian,warok those last six dont have any accessories total number of original vintage accessories is 92 including weapons,cloaks capes, belts,staffs etc also i have loose band members none complete and 3 men armys of stormtroopers complete, hoth rebels all complete with backpacks and weapons ,rebel commandos not complete,gamorrean guards only one complete, and a few variants none rare. would just like to know what kind of price they are worth as i recently tried selling them on e-bay and think i must of over priced them.

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
Hiya

I think you should post some pictures for two reasons: firstly...so I can drool enviously over them and secondlyââ'¬Â¦it will give the more knowledgeable members of this site a better chance to assist you.

You might sell some of your collection on here without having to bother with EBAY fees. I came to the site for much the same reason as you (but with a much much poorer collection) and I have sold a few things.

It's a quality site. With a very good (and bizarre at times) mix of characters.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :? :lol: :lol:

mash

Sith Lord
need to see some pics matey the condition can get you Ã'£2 or Ã'£20 for some figures are all the weapons original??

welcome aboard anyway :D

mash

spoons

Grand Master
A rough estimate might be Ã'£500, but if the weapons are repros that would be a lot less, and if the set is in very good condition you might get a lot more. Either way you're better off selling them seperately, its really only dealers who buy complete sets and they need to make a profit.

Bollux

Grand Master
get some photos on here and i am sure that some people would be interested and make you an offer on things

mash

Sith Lord
i need a cloud car pilot in very good condition if you have one incomplete is ok i have the weapons. also need a good dsd and a power droid.

mash

bunjam

Youngling
Thanks for the responses,i have after the brain fart idea of trying to sell them,duh, decided to hold on to them and add the weapons i am missing to fully complete my set.when i listed them on e-bay i got 5 offers ranging from Ã'£250-Ã'£550, but i felt were worth more,because i also listed a few boxed items and creatures with the figures so thanks but no thanks wozza35 . was going to put pictures on for you all to check out my collection, but does any one no how the hell i do it.Thanks all for the warm welcome

Bollux

Grand Master
upload your pics to photobucket.com

then copy the

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
bunjam said:
Thanks for the responses,i have after the brain fart idea of trying to sell them,duh, decided to hold on to them and add the weapons i am missing to fully complete my set.when i listed them on e-bay i got 5 offers ranging from Ã'£250-Ã'£550, but i felt were worth more,because i also listed a few boxed items and creatures with the figures so thanks but no thanks wozza35 . was going to put pictures on for you all to check out my collection, but does any one no how the hell i do it.Thanks all for the warm welcome

Keeping them.............good idea! :D 8)

Welcome to the forum, hope you stick around!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom