kenner jawa esb moc

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
hi guys this info is sparse to say the least but your help would very much be appreciated.

hw much would a esb kenner jawa moc be worth, fully sealed card , the condition is average.

thanks dudes.

hazy

e30318is

Sith Lord
In my experience I would say (most common to most rare)
41 back offerless
41 back Survival offer
45 back Display offer
47 back 4 Lom
21 back Secret figure
48 back revenge offer
31 back offerless
48 back offerless
32 back... never even seen a cardback...

As a ball park for any of the first four in the list I would say a C8 example would fetch £70-100, a little more for the next two. C6 examples change hands for £40-60. The 21 back is tougher to find, especially in c8 condition, most seem to be c6. I haven't seen many 31 backs for sale, when I bought mine (from Stu, years ago) he mentioned this was one of the tougher ESB Jawas to track down. Im not sure if the rarity actually means they sell for a premium though.
As for the offerless 48 and 32 back, who knows! I've never seen either one for sale, or locked in a collection.
As a general rule of thumb the ESB Jawa is the scarcest of the three films (ANH, ESB and ROTJ)
Could you post a photo of the MOC in question?

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
thanks for that great reply mate its the 41 survival offer slightly creased top corner, fully sealed and a ding free clear bubble.

cant get a photo as yet!

e30318is

Sith Lord
kylesbullets said:
Most rare back is most likely the POTF card. It might be worth around $100 to $200 USD

Sorry dude, the POTF is pretty common...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-7-x-POTF-Jawa-MOC-carded-100-original-full-factory-sealed-/251224726600?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a7e291c48

It is tough to find in C9 condition with a clear bubble though :wink:

kylesbullets

Padawan
e30318is said:
kylesbullets said:
Most rare back is most likely the POTF card. It might be worth around $100 to $200 USD

Sorry dude, the POTF is pretty common...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-7-x-POTF-Jawa-MOC-carded-100-original-full-factory-sealed-/251224726600?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a7e291c48

It is tough to find in C9 condition with a clear bubble though :wink:
When it has a clear bubble it sells for something in that range. :wink: More beat up, about the price of the ones on that listing...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom