Star Wars v2000...any ideas?

rachael7440

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and hope that someone might be able to help me........

My husband has decided to sort and sell his SW collection as we have recently started a family and it has fallen to me to value the more obscure pieces.

I have done as the forum suggests for most of the collection (ebay completed lsitings etc) however there are a couple of items I am struggling with...

The first is an Empire Strikes Back paperback by Donald Glut...not unusual in itself I know but this copy does not have the colour pictures inside and subsequently is missing the yellow star in the top right hand of the cover that states '8 pages of colour photos'. It may be worth nothing but I cannot find any reference to it.

The second is a Star Wars Twentieth Century Fox Rental Library V200 tape...I understand the V200 format was created as a rival to Betamax and VHS but quickly died out. Again I have no idea if this is worth anything but would not want to sell on Ebay for 99p if it is 8)

Thank you for any help you can give a newbie :)

Cheers
Rachael

Richard_H

Grand Master
Hi Rachael,

The book is virtually worthless I'm afraid. A couple of pounds.

No idea about the tape. Never even heard of that format. If it's a really old format you may want to contact the guys from Norwich and the surrounding areas as it may still be in use.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
You have had a response on the book

Ref v200 format...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_2000

As to value not the foggiest, doubt it is of value but you'll have to keep researching, good luck :wink:

As for Norwich, they are def not wanting to move on modern stuff like that, 35mm cine cameras and film for them :lol:

rachael7440

Thanks guys....hopefully someone will be familiar with v2000 tape values somewhere

Genuinely can't believe have not found another one for sale (or sold) anywhere...not even Norwich :lol:

Dang

Hello, I have been looking for a copy of Star Wars original release on Video 2000 from 1982. Is your copy from 1982> Does it have the box and tape? Contact me at [email protected] if you still have one for sale. Thanks. I am in the USA.

Dan

yoda

Sith Lord
Dang said:
Hello, I have been looking for a copy of Star Wars original release on Video 2000 from 1982. Is your copy from 1982> Does it have the box and tape? Contact me at [email protected] if you still have one for sale. Thanks. I am in the USA.

Dan

Dan just making you aware this person has logged into the forum since their last post.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom