as much help as poss needed

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
hi the time has come i have been collecting for years and i just have not got the room to display anything due to my boba collection so the time has come i have got loads to pay off due to losing my job from illness so i am going to list this lot but have not got a clue on prices most are ukg grades please if someone could help or make a offer on what they want
http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/jeffvader77/library/figures

Joe

Grand Master
I'd say with the exception of some of your Palitoy figures (Luke Bespin probably get you £120 on a good day) the majority are going to average about £40 give or take Jamie.

The figures aren't all that rare and although graded the less than stellar condition of many of them (especially the Trilogos) kinda jumps out at you when looking at the pictures.

Sorry to hear you lost your job mate hope you get well soon + find another job too.

itfciain

Grand Master
Yeah sorry to hear about your job mate - I lost mine back end of last year but got a new one and to be honest it's 10 times better - so things will change

With regards to your figures, I think some of the low grades are actually a detriment to the figure - certainly anything under 70 doesn't tend to fair that well. That said you have some nice ones in there and I reckon Joe might be a tad low with average of £40 - I would say that you have probably got 21 cards that would get around the £50-£60 mark and then 5 that would bet around the £75 mark with the Luke clearing at least £120

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
Many thanks iain I am just thinking I am never going to have a full carded set so ill try and pay some bills up but I still have a full set of loose graded so not all bad but yes just the work and my health to sort out next

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom